What Do You Do With a Problem?
What Do You Do With a Problem? by Compendium at Youngster Book. MPN: 24696999. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A #1 New York Times Best Seller, What Do You Do With a Problem? is a story for anyone, at any age. From the same author and illustrator as the #1
A #1 New York Times Best Seller, What Do You Do With a Problem? is a story for anyone, at any age.
From the same author and illustrator as the #1 nationally best-selling What Do You Do With an Idea? comes a new book to encourage you to look closely at problems and discover the possibilities they can hold.
This is the story of a persistent problem and the child who isn't so sure what to make of it. The longer the problem is avoided, the bigger it seems to get. But when the child finally musters up the courage to face it, the problem turns out to be something quite different than it appeared.
What Do You Do With a Problem? is a story for anyone, at any age, who has ever had a problem that they wished would go away. It's a story to inspire you to look closely at that problem and to find out why it's here. Because you might discover something amazing about your problem... and yourself.
Praise for What Do You Do With a Problem?
- “...Yamada's inspirational prose and the romance of Besom's spreads make an impact.”—Publishers Weekly
- “In a wonderful balance of text and pictures, the team responsible for What Do You Do With an Idea (2014) returns with another book inspiring children to feel good about themselves” —Kirkus Reviews
- “While not every problem can be so easily dismantled, this is a beautifully illustrated reminder of possibility.” —Booklist
- “This relatable story will resonate with children who become frustrated or daunted when facing a problem, encouraging them to step back and view it with a new perspective.” ---The Horn Book
- National Indie Excellence Awards, Children’s Inspirational/Motivational (2017)
- The Christopher Awards, Books for Young People (2017)
- Mom’s Choice Awards, Children’s Picture Books (All Ages), Gold (2016)
- Moonbeam Children’s Book Awards, Children’s Picture Books (All Ages), Gold (2016)
Features & Highlights
- Beautifully illustrated and written book about a young child who tries to ignore a big problem
- Encourages kids and adults to look at their problems and discover the possibilities they can hold
- A brilliant story you and your family will cherish for generations
- Each page is filled to the brim with stunning illustrations you can't help but admire
- Simple, eloquent writing guides readers directly to the message in a way that's friendly and heartwarming
|Item Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Compendium, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 27571359, ean: 9780062796981, isbn: 0062796984,
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestseller!Girls can rule the world—all they need is confidence. This empowering, entertaining guide from the bestselling authors of The Confidence Code gives girls the essential yet elusive code...
By Compendium Inc
mpn: 21709719, ean: 9781938298073, isbn: 1938298071,
A New York Times Best Seller and award-winning book, What Do You Do With an Idea? is for anyone who's ever had a big idea.This is the story of one brilliant idea and the child who helps to bring it into the world. As the child's confidence grows, so ...
By HarperCollins Christian Pub.
mpn: 107678, ean: 9780310727477, isbn: 0310727472,
Do you want to take your kids on an adventure through the Bible? The bestselling NIV Adventure Bible will get them excited about God’s Word! Kids will be captivated with the full-color features that make reading Scripture and memorizing their favor...
By Baker and Taylor
mpn: 43160-57534, ean: 9780547928227, isbn: 054792822X,
By Roaring Brook Press
ean: 9781626723214, isbn: 1626723214,
“These days, it seems more important than ever for books to show young people how to act with thoughtfulness, civility, and kindness.” ―The New York Times Book ReviewWhen Tanisha spills grape juice all over her new dress, her classmate wants to...
By Disney Press
mpn: 44157257, ean: 9781484746691, isbn: 1484746694,
Journal 3 brims with every page ever seen on the show plus all-new pages with monsters and secrets, notes from Dipper and Mabel, and the Author's full story. Fans of Gravity Falls will simply love this 288-page full-color jacketed hardcover version o...
ean: 9781302910204, isbn: 1302910205,
Earth's Mightiest Heroes assemble under the titanic talents of Roy Thomas, John Buscema, Sal Buscema, Gene Colan, and Barry Windsor-Smith. It's page after page of Avengers classics beginning with the wedding of the Wasp and Yellowjacket. Then, Hawkey...
By Harper Collins
mpn: FBA-|286111, ean: 9780060281373, isbn: 0060281375,
By BOOM! Studios
ean: 9781684150120, isbn: 1684150124,
Collects the first year of BOOM! Studios' hit Mighty Morphin Power Rangers comic book series.Longtime fans of the smash-hit show Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, and newcomers to this ensemble driven series, will discover a deeply compelling world pa...
ean: 9781302914011, isbn: 1302914014,
Legendary creator John Byrne's incredible influence extends to every corner of the Marvel Universe! Thrill to Byrne's full runs on IRON FIST, STAR BRAND, MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE and more - alongside his blockbuster She-Hulk graphic novel, a Daredevil/Ghost...